This guide refers to Images built with Yocto NXP BSP.
Since our NXP BSP is just an extension of NXP’s BSP, you are able to use the same functionalities on our hardware.
So, in this case we just refer to their software documentation.
- i.MX Linux Release Notes
- i.MX Linux User’s Guide
- i.MX Linux Reference Manual
- i.MX Porting Guide
- i.MX VPU API Reference Manual
- i.MX Graphics User’s Guide
- i.MX Machine Learning User’s Guide
- i.MX 8M Plus Camera and Display Guide
All availabe here:
The i.MX8 provides the SoC’s internal temperature.
The accuracy is 1000ths of °C. Therefore you must divide it by 1000 to obtain °C.